For questions on recycling
10286 Waterman Rd.
Elk Grove, CA 95624
At Waterman and Grantline
8940 Elder Creek Rd
Sacramento, CA 95829
At Elder Creek S. Watt Ave.
Can Recycling in Sacramento
Metal prices are set by the demand from the global economy creating a constantly changing pricing structure. To best serve our customers interested in recycling, please call 916-383-5511 for current pricing to avoid any misunderstanding on the value of your material.
We understand that our purchase price can affect the bid for your clean up job or what you may pay for scrap metal.
Please contact us (916-383-5511) with pricing questions about metal recycling in Sacramento.
Here is a list of items we accept:
- Cans, Bottles and plastic water bottles
- Tin/Iron Mix-tin scrap with iron such as car axles
- Heavy iron in 3 ft or larger sections
- Iron Prepared-heavy iron in smaller than 3 ft sections
- Car Batteries-NO alkaline batteries
- Stainless steel and Stainless BBQ'S
- Refrigerators (processed)
- Lead-From weight sets, diving equipment and anything else
- Cardboard - Baled and unbaled
- Junk cars - All fluids must be drained and No tires, wheels OK (title or junk slip required)
In compliance with CA state law SB691, all non-ferrous materials require:
(1) Valid CA driver's license, valid CA ID card issued by DMV, or valid federal government issued ID card containing a photograph & address.
(2) A photograph of the seller with his/her materials and a thumb print must be obtained.
(3) Seller must sign a statement of ownership.
(4) Payment is by cash after 3 days. For frequent customers (5 or more transactions on 5 or more different days per month), payment is by cash at the time of sales.
(5) Photos & records of sales will be submitted to law enforcement agency for periodic review
(6)Vaild ID for any transaction
For more information about can recycling in Sacramento, call us today.
Copyright 2013: River City Recyclers | Sacramento Recycling | All rights reserved.